"We move a great deal. For a better world."
Climate change is the greatest challenge of the 21st Century. It is important to get strategies and technologies rolling right away to counteract this threat. The key is found in collaboration.
ClimatePartner considers itself to be a business enabler and is continuously working with cooperation partners from business, science, and the media. ClimatePartner has been an official consulting partner for the SME initiative CDP (Carbon Disclosure Project) since July 2013.
We maintain dialog with environmental agencies and appoint experts on various international committees. Moritz Lehmkuhl, ClimatePartner Founder and CEO, has been participating in the World Economic Forum in Davos as a Young Global Leader since 2010. At this convergence of decision-makers from business, society, and politics, he meets the most important actors in climate protection on a regular basis. The list includes The Climate Group, which is the leading NGO on the subject of climate protection. The company’s collaboration with institutions of higher education promotes interaction with academia.ClimatePartner appoints experts on the following committees
- DIN Norm Committee “Paper, Board, and Pulps”
- DIN Norm Committee “Environmental Friendliness in Print Products”
- Green House Gas (GHG) Stakeholder Advisory Group
- ISO Working Group „Environmental impact of print products”
- Koch APL-Systems
- Lector Computer Systems
- rs Software
- PTV Group
- WebsaleAGWEBSALE AG is one of the most experienced providers of high quality shop solutions for successful SME online retailers. Back in 1996, WEBSALE AG became the first company in Germany to introduce standardized shop software for rent. Today, WEBSALE remains true to its model and is a valued partner among successful mail order companies.
- Entrepreneurs` Organization (EO)
- World Economic Forum (WEF)
- Stuttgart Media University
- Technische Universität München (TUM)
- GFA Certification GmbH
- Papiertechnische Stiftung (PTS)
- Steinbeis-Beratungszentrum Spedition und Logistik
- FFI Fachverband Faltschachtel-Industrie e.V.
- FSC® Deutschland
- “München für Klimaschutz” – An initiative of the City of Munich
- World Wildlife Fund (WWF)
- Sebastian Copeland, photographer, environmental activist, and extreme sports enthusiast draws attention to the regions and animals threatened by climate protection. Through his images and films, he is able to reach decision-makers in politics and private industry alike. He hopes his expeditions will raise the population’s consciousness for climate change. ClimatePartner supports his work by rendering projects, like crossing Antarctica, climate neutral.
- George Kazantzopoulos is an international environmental manager. Over the past 15 years, he has worked for large projects like implementing more environment friendly Olympic Games in Athens. He collaborates with NGOs to raise the Greek people’s awareness for climate change. His relationship with ClimatePartner began in 2006 when he became the first provider of carbon management services for companies in Greece.