Offer your customers more benefits!
A rapidly growing number of printers in Germany and abroad offer their customers climate-neutral services with ClimatePartner. By doing so, you position your business as a sustainable, climate-conscious company. It enables you to stand out in a market of rapidly growing demands and to distinguish yourself from the competition.
Our new online database allows us to offer our services more conveniently and cost effectively. No setup efforts or fees, just full flexibility.
Detailed data collection at low cost
- High quality services
- Access the online-platform
- Generate your certified company carbon footprint
- Choose from a range of easy to implement initiatives from our Handbook: “Measures for the reduction of CO2 emissions”
Depending on your company's size this means:
|< 10 employees
||⇒ 300 Euro / Year
||⇒ 600 Euro / Year|
|51 - 100 employees
||⇒ 1.200 Euro / Year
- Offset your emissions by funding certified climate protection projects
- Gain ClimatePartner accreditation and display our “Carbon Neutral Company” seal.
300 to 1200 Euros per year depending on the size of your company. Our service ends automatically after one year and can be renewed any time.
How do you benefit?
- Position your company as ‘climate conscious’, acting responsibly to protect the environment.
- Offer your customers climate friendly services.
- Target new customer groups and retain existing customers by marketing your climate neutral credentials.
- Participate in climate protection and take responsibility for the well-being of future generations
- Encourage your peers by leading the way.
- Support the global ‘energy turnaround’.
What means "climate neutral"?
"Carbon-neutral" refers to businesses, processes or products, whose greenhouse gas emissions were calculated and offset through the purchase of emission allowances. Climate neutrality means that the "thing" described as climate-neutral, eg a product or service, does not change the CO2 balance of the atmosphere. Therefore, climate-neutral means either that the "thing" produces zero emissions, also when it is being used and disposed of (which is rare), or that the resulting greenhouse gas emissions can be saved elsewhere, so that the negative effect is neutralized and a climatic equilibrium is created.
How do you develop a climate neutral print offer?
If you were increasingly faced with climate neutral products in the last few years, then these product offers were typically the result of a two-stage process: Product emissions (from raw materials to recycling) were quantified during the first step. A Product CO2 Footprint was created. These emissions were offset in the second step. Products which are designated as "climate-neutral" are therefore not emission free - yet the emissions caused by them were compensated.