Calculate your product's environmental footprint
Combining more than a decade of consulting experience with easy-to-use software, we can help you understand the carbon footprint of your products throughout the value chain.
Product Carbon Footprint (PCF) calculations consider carbon emissions from raw materials and manufacturing to retail (cradle-to-gate) or can go further by including the use phase and end-of-life scenarios (cradle-to-grave). We typically recommend the latter as a more holistic approach, but often the use phase is not relevant or excluded due to variability of scenarios.
What you can expect from a PCF calculation?
- Holistic understanding of a product's impact on global warming
- Identification of emissions hotspots and where your investments can yield the greatest impact
- Ability to offset the unavoidable emissions to make your products Climate Neutral
- Over 15 years of experience with hundreds of PCF calculations completed across sectors especially FMCG
- 10,000+ emissions factors in our database, including access to Ecoinvent, GEMIS and our own proprietary LCI datasets
- Pragmatic approach designed to give you quick results in a cost-effective manner
- Our methodology follows the GHG Protocol and is closely aligned with ISO 14040/44 and PAS 2050
To see the products and sectors for which we have already calculated PCFs, see some of our client case studies.