We are a CDP Accredited Provider in 2018
CDP, formerly Carbon Disclosure Project, strives to render the environmental and climate engagement of companies (as well as municipalities and local governments) transparent and assess them according to a uniform system that facilitates comparison. We’ve extended our official partnership with CDP in 2018, too. That means we continue to support companies who participate in the CDP questionnaire or are requested to do so by their customers or investors. Our primary objective here is to make it as easy as possible for companies to fill out the questionnaire in a sensible manner and hold the expenditure involved to a minimum. We are familiar with the requirements and have received official training from CDP. Moreover, it is also important to us that companies draw a benefit from it and develop sensible climate strategies for themselves.
- We check your carbon balance and recalculate it
- We analyze the strengths and weaknesses in your current CDP responses
- We work with you to develop strategies for CDP participation
- We elaborate the content for your climate strategy to fill gaps or to update the strategy to be state-of-the-art
- We provide consultation on new content and changes in CDP questionnaires compared to the preceding year
- We develop climate strategies and provide support in implementation
- We provide an official CDP response check before you submit your final responses
Interested in CDP consulting, or would you like to learn more about it first? Simply give us a call!