ClimatePartner has the perfect green electricity package for your company
Choose from four green electricity products:
With Green Electricity Future, procure Energy Attribute Certificates (EACs) at an attractive price. Like all of our product variants, transparency for you and your customers is extremely important to us.
With Green Electricity Regional Future*, contribute to regional forest protection with your purchase of green electricity. A minimum defined amount funds joint projects with the woodland conservation charity Schutzgemeinschaft Deutscher Wald (SDW) which runs environmental initiatives in your region with long-standing expertise.
With Green Electricity Select, choose your Energy Attribute Certificates coming from specific power plants that you select by hand from a portfolio. Using exclusive image and communication material, you can prove where your green electricity was generated both clearly and transparently.
With Green Electricity Impact, you make an environmental or social contribution in addition to your commitment to green electricity generation as a minimum defined amount is invested in a specific project of your choice with demonstrably significant benefits. Possible action areas for use of the funds: biodiversity, water quality, fuel poverty, social justice, or sustainable urban development.
As our green electricity products are reviewed and certified annually by TÜV Rheinland, you can use the TÜV Rheinland quality mark in your communications with customers. The Energy Attribute Certificates are for 100% green electricity and are based on matching generation and consumption over a defined time period. The power plants comply with all national regulations and requirements relating to agricultural, natural, and environmental conservation. ClimatePartner retires your Energy Attribute Certificates in the relevant registries so as to avoid any double counting.
A tailored energy solution – Customise your green electricity package
Do you wish to add further criteria to your chosen green electricity product? No problem – ClimatePartner lets you add individual attributes and have them certified:
- CO2 emissions are produced when plants are built. You can support climate projects in the amount of these unavoidable emissions.
- Choose the technology to be used to generate your Energy Attribute Certificates such as wind, solar, or hydropower.
- Select your Energy Attribute Certificates based on the special quality criteria of well-known quality labels such as OK-Power, EKOenergy, or Green-e.
- Purchase Energy Attribute Certificates from younger installations to ensure that the power plants do not exceed a certain age and incentivise the build-out of new generation capacity.
- Help drive the energy transition by investing in local initiatives or the local expansion of renewable energy.
- Purchase Energy Attribute Certificates from power plants situated close to your sites so they are of local origin.*2
- The additional feature of matching production and consumption ensures that renewable energy is physically balanced within a narrow time frame (e.g. in the same month).
Would you like to learn more about our green electricity package? Please contact our specialists.
* Please note that Green Electricity Regional Future cannot be combined with additional attributes.
*2 Not available for all locations.