Communicating your climate neutrality
Marketing und communication
Best practice for communicating climate neutrality
We can also help you communicate your commitment to climate protection. If you can talk about your climate protection strategy clearly to the outside world, you can position your brand as demonstrating values of social responsibility. We can provide you with the materials – text, images and background scientific knowledge – that you can use to achieve credible climate protection positioning for your brand.
1. Transparency and credibility
Our system of ID numbers is central to how you communicate your climate neutrality. Your ID number shows just how many of your emissions you have offset. From the first kilo onwards, you and your customers can use the tracking system to see which products you have offset with which carbon offset projects.
The 'climate neutral' designation contains an ID number and tracking ID that your customers can use to verify your offset. This way you can give your products a credible verification. You can also issue your customers with a climate neutrality certificate showing your ID number. Both the label and the certificate can be stored digitally in our system. For this process we are certified by TÜV Austria.
2. Additional support
We can also help you to leverage your climate neutrality status as a point of difference in the market.
According to the sector you operate in, you will receive on request:
- Texts and photos relating to your climate protection projects
- Marketing package with logos, text templates, images and customer brochures
- Help with producing customised marketing brochures
- Text templates and graphics for your website, company brochure and other channels
- Help with press relations
- CO2 certificate for your products and services for presentation to your clients
- Registration on the ClimateMap as a provider of climate-neutral services
- Support with internal communications, from newsletters to sales training delivered by our consultants
Other support and consultancy is also available in line with your requirements.
Please ask to be sent a selection of our product brochures via email. Simply fill out our contact form.